SMART AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT RESEARCH LABORATORY
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Attack simulation tool for lPv6 Environment — DDaS.
- Bluetooth based Secure Routing Protocol.
- Buffer Management in video Conference.
- Cloud/Web Services Security.
- Configuration, routing updates, service location.
- C Content Distribution, Software Distribution.
- Data Mining.
- Distributed Interactive Online Gaming.
- Graph Theory, Game Theory.
- Hidden Semi Markov Model for Network Prediction.
- Mobile Agent Communications.
- C Network Coding.
- Next Generation Internet.
- Quality of Service in 3G and 46 Networks.
- Software Defined Networks.
- Source Address Verification using Soft Router.
- Wireless Sensor Network Security.
CEG, Anna University candidates pursuing 2nd or 3rd year of B.E (CSE)IB.Tech (IT) students are eligible to apply.
Period of the Project: The contact period far the project will be one month during 27th November - 21th December 2013.
How ta apply:
Resume should be send ta firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06.11.2013.
Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through E.Mail on or before 08.1 1.2013.
Professor and Dean, DCSE,
Anna University, Chennai.
Contact : Ph: 044.22358025.