Intellectual Property Rights Procedures and Best Practices - Certificate Course - Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR)
• Scientist, Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Startups etc., who areall keen to know about IPR.
• Legal Professionals of IPR.
• Industry professionals who are keen to implement best IP practices in their Industry.
• Career aspirants in the field of Intellectual Property Management of Corporate/Law Firms.
• Aspirants of Patent Agent Examination.
Participating in this course will help the participant to :
- Get an introduction to Indian IP Acts and Rules
- Understand best practices in Patent, Copyright,Trademark and Designs ling in India and Abroad
- Refresher course for Patent Agent aspirants
- Opens new career opportunities for IP aspirants
- Introduction on IP Acts and Rules
- Filing Procedures and prosecution of all forms of IPRs.
- Client – Attorney Management
- Prosecution and File Wrapper record Maintenance
- Preparation for Patent Agent Examination
Course Fees Details :
Rs. 15,500/- The fee includes application fee, course fee including taxes.
- Special discount of 50% is waived to faculty/student/research scholars of Anna University,Chennai
- Special discount of 20% is waived for CII members and students/faculty from other colleges.
The fee should be drawn in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, CIPR, Anna University, Chennai - 25” payable at Chennai.
Registration Form can be downloaded here
Send the filled in registration form along with DD to the address given below on or before 22nd July 2016
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE Building, College of Engineering Guindy,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025.