NCWT-05 - National Conference - MIT Campus, Anna University
The Department of Aerospace Engineering of Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University and CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Center(CSIR-SERC), Chennai are jointly organizing the 5th National Conference on Wind Tunnel Testing(NCWT-05) on 16-17 March,2017
- New techniques and methods for improvements in wind tunnel testing.
- Design, development, performance, operation, maintenance, life extension and economics of wind tunnel test facilities.
- Flow diagnostics and experimental techniques.
- Design and development of strain gauge balances and sensors.
- Control system development for Wind tunnel & their applications.
- Wind Tunnel testing and data analysis.
- Wind Tunnel testing for industrial applications namely wind turbines, automotive vehicles, building aerodynamics and power plant structures.
- Concept for national aerodynamic database, management and operation.
- Future needs in wind tunnel testing in India.
- Current limitations in wind tunnel testing in India.
- CFD simulation and analysis of flow path in wind tunnels.
Click here for registration form
Important Dates :
Last date for abstract submission : 15/11/2016
Intimation of selection : 15/01/2017
Last date for submission of full length paper : 10/02/2017
Conference : 16/03/2017 & 17/03/2017
Contact Details :
CHAIRMAN / CONVENER
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
M.I.T Campus, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044.
Fax: 044-22237038 / 22231165 / 22236654