Accreditation: AICTE Affiliation:Anna University of Technology, Chennai
Contact No: 91-44-28155531
Location: Rajalakshmi Mahal', Floor III 108, , Pondy Bazar T.Nagar, ,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 017.
Jaya Group Of College, Chennai was founded in the year 1977. The logo of the college is light house. The motto of the college is "Your success is our Service". More than 20 institutions are in the network. Jaya group of Institutions is currently affiliating with 9 Universities. Nearly 1200 staff is working in our organization. Jaya network has 75 vehicles for transportation. Around 1500 students are utilizing the hostel facilities.
- The benevolent Management of this Institution is rendering Educational Services since 1977 maintaining good culture and tradition among the students.
- Instructional, Infrastructural, Information ( Net/Library) Facilities is available as per norms in all Institutions.
- Qualified and Efficient faculties are serving the institution.
- Hostel (Boys & Girls separately), Hospital & Transport facilities available.
- All Institutions are having separate Mineral Water Plant.
- Separate Placement and Career Guidance Cell available.
- Educational Loan facilities are also available from banks, like SBI, IOB, IB, SB, CB, UTI,etc.,
- Job oriented courses/ add - on courses are also available, like ICWAI, Tally, Medical Transcription, Call Center Training, Certificate courses in Medical Lab Technology, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Travel & Tourism Management, etc.
- Equal importance is given to Currical, Co- curricular and Extra-Curricular activities.
- Eligibility & Fees as per norms of the Govt. & Management.
- Students persuing their education in our institutions are from Global level i.e., Sri Lanka, Bangladesh , Nepal, Bhutan etc., including Andman Nicobar Island, Manipur, Bihar, Kolkatta, Assam, New Delhi, AP, Kerala, Karnataka of our home country along with Tamil Nadu.
ContactWe believe students and alumni have the best opinion about their colleges and can guide aspirants in the right direction.
So tell us what you think about your college - faculty, infrastructure, placements and other stuff - both the "Positive and Negative".