Build circuits with capacitors, inductors, resistors and AC or DC voltage sources, and inspect them using lab instruments such as voltmeters and ammeters.
- Light Bulbs
- AC Voltage
Sample Learning Goals
- Discuss basic electricity relationships.
- Build circuits from schematic drawings.
- Use an ammeter and voltmeter to take readings in circuits.
- Provide reasoning to explain the measurements and relationships in circuits.
- Discuss basic electricity relationships in series and parallel circuits.
- Provide reasoning to explain the measurements in circuits.
- Determine the resistance of common objects in the "Grab Bag."
- Discuss how a capacitor in a circuit charges up and then discharges.
- Discuss the behavior of an inductor in a circuit.
Watch this Video for how to run this program on your PC.