SMART AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT RESEARCH LABORATORY
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Attack simulation tool for IPv6 Environment – DDoS.
- Bluetooth based Secure Routing Protocol.
- Cloud/Web Services Security.
- Configuration, routing updates, service location .
- Content Distribution, So ftware Distribution.
- Distributed Interactive Gaming.
- E-Mail Security.
- Improve Quality of Service in 4G Network s using Mobile Agent.
- IPTV Implementation.
- Malicious Website Detection.
- Multicast Tree Construction.
- Network Coding.
- News/sports/stock/weather updates.
- Queuing Models in Video Conferencing System.
- Security in Sensor Networks.
- Source Address Verification using Soft Router.
- Teleconferencing(audio, video, shared whiteboard, text editor)
CEG, Anna University candidates pursuing 2nd or 3rd year of B.E (Computer Science)/B.Tech (IT)
and M.Sc (Mathematics) students are eligible to apply.
Period of the Project:
The contact period for the project will be two months during 15th October – 15th December 2012 between 5PM to 7PM.
How to apply:
Resume should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.10.2012.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through E-Mail.
Prof. C. Chellappan, DCSE,
Ph: 044 -22358025.