NATIONAL HUB FOR HEALTHCARE INSTRUMENTATION DEVELOPMENT Anna University – Chennai – 600 025
The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development, invites application for the following posts. Candidates who have passion for indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation should submit their CVs on or before 29.10.2012 along with brief write up of project work and a copy of experience certificates to the respective project coordinators by e-mail or through post. The short listed candidates will be called for an interview after scrutiny of the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by email only.
1. PROJECT TITLE : HYSTERO ELECTRICAL ACTIVITY MAPPING DEVICE
Project Co Ordinator : Dr.S.Shenbaga Devi –firstname.lastname@example.org
• Application should reach us on or before the specified date (29.10.2012).
• Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
• These posts are purely temporary.
• Selected candidates have to report for their duty within two weeks after the interview.
• The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
• The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
For further details please contact:
Principal Investigator, Centre for Medical Electronics, Dept of ECE,Anna University, Chennai - 600 025.
Ph. +91-44- 22358870.