1.Define power and energy.2.What are bilateral and unilateral elements
3.What are lumped and distributed elements
4.State KCL and KVL
5.Find the voltage drop across the 10ohm resistor and the current passing through it.
6.Write the voltage-current relation of an inductor.
7. Determine the voltage drop across the 10ohm resistance in the circuit as shown
8.Comment on supernode analysis
9.State thevenins theorem
10. Write the condition for maximum power transfer.
11. What is steady state response
12. Draw the VI characteristics of PN junction diode
13. Write the diode equation
14. Give the time constant for RL circuit.
15. What is critical damping?
16. What is the natural resonant frequency of RLC circuit?
17. Define impedance
18. Write the complete response of the sinusoidal excited RC circuit
19. Define path and loop.
20. Compare n-type and p-type semiconductors.
PART – B
21. Draw the dual circuit of the circuit given below
22. Determine the maximum power delivered to the load in the circuit.
23. Determine Nortons equivalent circuit for the given circuit
24. Derive the star to delta transformation and delta to star transformation and obtain the delta connected equivalent for star connected circuit
25. For the circuit shown determine the impedance at resonant frequency, 10 Hz above resonant frequency and 10Hz below resonant frequency.
26. Explain in detail about the function of the PN junction diode with neat diagram.
27. Describe in detail about the overdamping, underdamping and critical damping response of parallel RLC circuit.
28. Discuss in brief about the quality factor and bandwidth of parallel resonant circuit.