Environment Science and Engineering
Unit V - Human Population and the Environment Question Bank
- Define the term population dynamics.
- What do you mean by population growth.
- Define immigration and emigration.
- What is meant by population explosion.
- What do you understand by Logistic growth.
- State any four factors that increase or decrease the population.
- What are the role of Empowered Action Group (EAG) in family welfare programme?
- What is meant by value of Education.
- What is meant by HIV?
- What is meant by AIDS?
- How AIDS can be controlled?
- List out the schemes for child welfare.
- What are the policies for women development?
- Suggest any four methods of staying healthy.
- List any four common violence against women.
- Explain briefly the population explosion.
- Explain in detail about family welfare programme,training and development.
- Explain in detail about population growth.
- Discuss Environment and Human Health.
- Explain the value of education.
- Explain briefly on Human Rights.
- Explain HIV/AIDS
- Explain the various policies and programmes for woman and child development.
- Explain the role of IT in environment engineering with case study.
- Explain J-Curve,S-Curve and Survivorship curves.