EC6703 Embedded and Real Time Systems - One Week Faculty Development Training Programme - Anna University Regional Centre Coimbatore
Scope of this program :
- Learn the architecture and programming of ARM processor.
- To be familiar with the embedded computing platform design and analysis.
- Exposed to basic concepts of RTOS.
- Learn the system design techniques and networks for embedded systems.
- Learn the importance of Defence Standarding code on Real Time Embedded Implementation using ANSYS IoT
- Introduction to Embedded Computing.
- Introduction to Multiple task and Multi Processes.
- System Design Technique and Networks.
- Embedded System Case Studies.
- Introduction to Python for ESD.
- Embedded System Applications using ANSYS IoT.
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE.
- Hands-on Training on MSP430, Raspberry Pi, ARM Processor, PIC Microcontrollerand Beagle Bone Board
Registration Details :
Register through the link :
Number of seats is restricted to 25 only.
No Registration fees and no TA/DA will be
Selection on first come first served basis.
Preference will be given to the young
faculty based on eligibility criteria.
Selected candidates will be intimated by email
Accommodation is not available.
Send the duly filled in Registration forms
to the Co-ordinator by post
Important dates :
Submission of Application: 17/05/2016
Intimation of Selection: 18/05/2016
Confirmation by Participants: 19/05/2016
Event date : 23/05/2016 To 29/05/2016
Contact Details :
FDTP on Embedded and Real time Systems
Department of ECE,
Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore
Coimbatore – 641 046.
Mobile Nos.: 09442014139, 09865285501
Email Id: email@example.com