GE6152 - Engineering Graphics - One Week Faculty Development Training Programme - University College of Engineering, NagercoilThe Department of Mechanical Engineering, University College of Engineering, Nagercoil is organizing one week Faculty Development Training Programme on "GE6152 - Engineering Graphics" from 06 June to 12 June 2016.
Topics For the Course :
- Concepts and Conventions
- Plane Curves and Free Hand Sketching
- Projection of Points, Lines and Plane Surfaces
- Projection of Solids
- Projection of Sectioned Solids
- Development of Surfaces
- Isometric and Perspective Projections
- Computer Aided Drafting
Who can attend ?
Faculty from AICTE approved Engineering Colleges with relevant background and Young faculty from colleges affiliated to Anna University, Chennai can attend .
Registration Details :
Registration for the Programme can be done using the attached form or photo copy of the form, the completed form should be sent by post to the coordinator on or before 1st June 2016.
Registration Fee Details :
No course fee for the programme.
Click Here For Registration Form
- Total number of participants is limited to Twenty Five only, however, organizer's decision is final in the selection of the candidates.
- Participants will be selected on the first come first serve basis.
- Priority will be given to young faculty members.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
- The confirmation of participation is to be made by e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid
Important Dates :Last date for submission of application : 01/06/2016
Intimation of selection : 02/06/2016
Confirmation by Participants : 04/06/2016
Event Date: 06/06/2016 To 12/06/2016
Application form completed in all respects to be sent to :
FDTP on “ENGINEERING GRAPHICS”,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
University College of Engineering, Nagercoil,
Konam, Nagercoil - 629 004. Tamilnadu, India.
Mobile: +91 98945 00097, 94431 10201.
e - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org