EE6006 Applied Soft Computing – Faculty Development Training Programme – Madras Institute Of TechnologyThe objective of this FDTP is to give a broad exposure on “EE6006 Applied Soft Computing” for faculty members handling the course in AICTE-approved Engineering Colleges affiliated to Anna University.
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- ANN – Architecture and Applications
- Neural Network Control
- Fuzzy Systems
- Introduction to neuro-fuzzy systems
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- Optimization Techniques
- Matlab sessions
- Guest Lectures on Recent trends in Applied Soft Computing
Who can attend ?
Faculty members handling the course “EE6006 Applied Soft Computing” in AICTE-approved Engineering Colleges affiliated to Anna University can attend this programme .
Registration Details :
- The completed Registration form may be submitted to the coordinator before 18th May 2016.
- The selection intimation will be sent by e-mail.
- The participants will be selected on first-come-first-served basis.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of application : 18/05/2016
Intimation of selection by mail : 25/05/2016
Confirmation by the participant through mail : 27/05/2016
Event Date : 09/06/2016 to 15/06/2016
FDTP on Applied Soft Computing
Department of Instrumentation Engineering
MIT Campus – Anna University,
Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044.