Fiber Optics Engineer BSNL Certified Course – Three Weeks Course – Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Telecom Training Centre
Topics :Introduction to Fiber optics & Characteristics
Planning Long Distance / Metro / Access Network
Connectors and splicing
Pipe/Cable laying procedures
Measuring and testing devices
Optical transport technologies.
Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
NGSDH Multi ADD Drop Multiplexers (MADM)
Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
Fiber to the Home (FTTH)
Recent advances in Fiber Communication
Eligibility :1.Candidates who have completed Graduation in engineering in the disciplines of ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT or M.Sc (Electronics/Photonics/IT/Comp.Sc) or MCA or Equivalent.
2. Candidates who have completed the courses and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
3. Candidates should have atleast 50% of academic marks in their discipline.
Course fee details :Rs.16,832/- ( inclusive of Service Tax) [Non-Refundable].
The full payment of the course fee in the form of DD should be made at least 7 days before the commencement of the course.
- 1.Cash / Cheque will not be accepted.
- 2.The fees (both Registration fee & Course Fee) will be collected through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Sr AO ( Cash), O/O CGM, BSNL,TN Circle, Chennai-2" payable at Chennai.
- 3.Hostel Facility (Optional): Lodging Charges = Rs.125/- per day per Trainee on shared accommodation basis.
- 4.Food charges (optional): Rs 125/- per day per trainee.
- 5.Number of seats : Limited seats per batch
Contact Details :
Mrs. Thilagavathy Shankar
Sub Divisional Engineer
Junior Telecom Officer
For registration form ---- click hereCourse Schedule : 13-07-2016 to 14-08-2016
Three Weeks Full time including one week Field Practice
Timing : 10 AM to 4.00 PM
Address for sending the DD along with filled in Registration for through post. :
Thilagavathy Shankar SDE
GST Road, Meenambakkam