Intellectual Property Rights Procedures and Best Practices - Certificate Course - Anna University
Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre (TNTDPC) of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) of Anna University,Chennai are organizing a “Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights Procedures and Best Practices”from 27th July to 30th July, 2016 at Anna University, Chennai.
ObjectivesEnrolling in the course will help the participant to
Get an introduction to Indian IP Acts and Rules
Understand best practices in Patent, Copyright,
Trademark and Designs ling in India and Abroad
Refresher course for Patent Agent aspirants
Opens new career opportunities for IP aspirants
- Introduction on IP Acts and Rules
- Filing Procedures and prosecution of all forms of IPRs.
- Client – Attorney Management
- Prosecution and File Wrapper record Maintenance
- Preparation for Patent Agent Examination
Who can attend?
- Scientist, Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Startups etc., who are all keen to know about IPR.
- Legal Professionals of IPR.
- Industry professionals who are keen to implement best IP practices in their Industry.
- Career aspirants in the eld of Intellectual Property Management of Corporate/Law Firms.
- Aspirants of Patent Agent Examination.
Course Fees Details:
Course Fee: Rs. 15,500/-
Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, CIPR, Anna University, Chennai - 25” payable at Chennai.
Registration Details :
Registration Form may be downloaded from Here
Hard copy of the filled in registration form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 15,500/- should be submitted to the Director on or before 22nd July 2016
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE Building, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
Last date for submission of Registration Form : 22/07/2016
Course Duration : 27/07/2016/To 30/07/2016