CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
Anna University, Chennai-600025, India
COUNSELING CALL LETTER FOR ADMISSION UNDER CIWGC / NRI CATEGORY
The list of candidates in the annexure are called for counseling to admit in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes in Anna University, Chennai (CEG / ACT / MIT / SAP Campuses) under CIWGC / NRI categories, you are requested to attend the counseling on Friday 22 June 2012 at 9 a.m. at the Vivekananda Auditorium, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai, India for selecting your branch of study and verification of relevant certificates. If the candidate is unable to attend, the Parent/Guardian can bring the documents with an authorization letter from the candidate.
Provisional admission will be given through the counseling process based on the ranking and availability of seats. The allotment of branch of study will be done as per the rank. The candidate will be permitted to participate in the counseling subject to the satisfactory production of the following documents:
1. Counseling Call Letter.
2. Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country under their seal (in original).
3. Employment Certificate of the parent (in original).
In the case of self-employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like
Income- Tax paid (for the last 3 years), etc.
4. NRE/NRI Bank pass Book of the parent or statement for the last 6 months.
5. Valid Indian Passport of the NRI parent or Attested Copy.
6. Qualifying Mark / Grade list of the candidate (in original).
7. School Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (in original).
8. NATA Hall Ticket (for B.Arch.)
9. NATA Mark Sheet (for B.Arch.)
10. Bank draft for US $ 7500(US dollars seven thousand five hundred only) as a single DD.
The Bank Draft for US $ 7500 should be drawn in favour of the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai payable at New York, which is the annual tuition fee for the first year.
Note: Inside the counseling Hall one person (Parent / Guardian) is allowed to accompany the Candidate. Counseling process may continue till late evening.
For enquiry Contact:
Tel: +91-44- 2235 8561, 2235 8631,
Click Here to download the candidates details.