Anna University, Chennai
SRINIVASAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PERAMBALUR
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MG2351 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
QUESTION BANK- PART- B
1. Describe the role of Managers
2. What are the historical inputs for management?
3. What are the difference between Management and Administration?
4. In today’s context explain in detail the different functions of management
5. Elucidate the strategies for international business
6. What are contributions of F.W.Taylor?
7. Draw out clearly whether Management is Science or Art.
8. Discuss in detail about Henri Fayols contribution towards principles of management
9. Explain the decision making process & its techniques.
10. What are the principles of formulating policies in modern organizations? Explain the essentials of formulating polices.
11. What are the various steps in planning? Discuss the considerations for planning process?
12. What are the modern techniques used in planning process?
13. State the various process of MBO.
14. Describe the formal & informal Organizations.
15. Explain the nature and purpose of organization
16. What are the various types of Plans?
17. What are the various types of organization? Discuss the merits and demerits of various organizational structures?
18. Explain the nature and purpose of Organizing
19. What are the difference between centralization and decentralization?
20. What are the steps involved in selection process?.
21. Describe the various types of training
22. Explain in detail about the performance appraisal.
23. Explain various theories of motivation?
24. Explain the different form of motivation technique.
25. Explain various types of leadership?
26. Explain the process of Communication.
27. Elucidate the barriers in Communication.
28. Describe in detail about the organization culture
29. Explain in detail about the creativity and innovation
30. What are the various methods of control techniques?
31. Explain in detail about the maintenance control and Quality control
32. Describe the process of controlling
33. Explain the various types of control
34. Explain in detail about the cost control and purchase control
35. Describe the importance of controlling.