ANNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, COIMBATORE
Dr.M.SARAVANAKUMAR Academic Campus
DEAN-ACADEMIC CAMPUS Jothipuram,
Coimbatore – 641 047
The Graduation Day for the University Departments of Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore is scheduled to be held on SATURDAY the 31st March 2012 at 5.00 p.m. at CODISSIA Hall - A, Coimbatore 641 018. Candidates who have successfully completed UG / PG (Full Time / Part Time) Programmes during N o v / D e c 2 0 1 0 , A p r i l / M a y 2 0 1 1 a n d N o v / D e c 2 0 1 1 Examinations will receive the Degree/Rank certificates in person on the Graduation Day.
In this connection you are requested to send the enclosed Registration Form to the undersigned to confirm your participation.
Further the graduands are requested to strictly adhere to the instructions to make this graduation day a grand success.
1. The candidates those who have not yet paid the Degree Certificate fee should pay the fee in the form a Demand Draft for Rs. 750 /- in favour of “The Controller of Examinations , Anna University of Technology Coimbatore”. The Registration form with necessary fee has to be sent to the undersigned.
2. The Registration form is also available in our University website:
3. The Graduands are strictly required to assemble in the venue of Graduation by 3.00 p.m.
SECOND GRADUATION DAY 2012
Venue: CODISSIA Hall - A, Coimbatore 641 018
Date: Saturday the 31st, 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. The candidates, who wish to receive their degree certificates in person in the
Graduation Day 2012, must compulsorily register.
2. The registered late comers after 5.00 p.m will not be allowed inside the premises of the Graduation Day 2012, they will be allowed to sit in a separate place and their degree certificates will be issued after the graduation function on the same day.
3. The graduands those who are not registered for the graduation day can receive the degree certificates in the concerned departments after graduation day.
4. The candidates those who are not registered for the graduation day to receive their degree will not be entertained to receive their degree during graduation function.
5. Candidates are requested to be in their respective seats at the venue at CODISSIA Hall - A, Coimbatore 641 018 at 3.00 p.m., neatly and respectively dressed in their correct academic costumes.
6. No candidates will be allowed to enter the Venue after 3.00 p.m. Candidates who are not dressed according to the regulation will not be admitted in to the Venue.
7. Candidates are specially requested to take the pledge audibly, after initiation by Vice- Chancellor.
8. Candidates would remain standing when the Vice-Chancellor and the Chief Guests enter the Stage and when they retire from the Venue.
9. Candidates are strictly forbidden from leaving their place until the Vice-Chancellor and the Chief Guests leave the Venue after the dissolution of the Graduation
10. Candidates are earnestly requested to observe strict silence during the proceeding of Graduation.
11. Candidates are directed not to bring CELL PHONE / CAMERA TO THE GRADUATION.
12. Children are not permitted inside the Venue.
13. Candidates should bring the proof of identity.
14. Candidates are requested to attend a rehearsal at CODISSIA Hall - A, Coimbatore
641 018 with the prescribed academic costume at 3.00 p.m. on 31st March, 2012. The seat numbers will be allotted at that time.
15. Candidates who are not attending the rehearsal will not be admitted inside the Graduation Hall.
16. Dress: Gowns may be had on hire from the tailors approved for the purpose, who will have their stalls at the above campus from 2.30pm to 3.00pm. Graduands may please note that cap does not form part of the approved dress.
17. Photography: Two authorized photographers who will be available at CODISSIA Hall - A, Coimbatore 641 018 on the afternoon of the Graduation day may be contacted by the candidates for the requirements of photograph.
Registration Form : Click Here to Download.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO SEND IN THE FILLED IN REGISTRATION FORM TO THE UNDERSIGNED ON OR BEFORE 26.03.2012. THOSE WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE GRADUATION DAY ON 31.03.2012 AT THE CODISSIA GROUNDS HALL A.