Anna University, Chennai
SRINIVASAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PERAMBALUR
1. Describe the architecture of SIC machine.
2. Describe SIC/EX machine architecture.
3. Discuss about any one of the RISC machine architecture.
4. Discuss about any one of the RISC machine architecture.
1. Describe the structure of a single pass assembler.
2. Discuss the design aspects of a two pass assembler.
3. Describe the various stages of an assembly process and explain how they are organized in two pass assembler.
4. What is meant by program relocation? Explain.
5. What is conditional assembly? Explain with example.
6. Discuss the merits of multipass assembler.
1. Explain the design of a loader.
2. Discuss about the absolute loader.
3. What is meant by automatic library search?
4. Explain about bootstrap loader.
1. Explain in detail about Macro processor algorithm and data structures.
2. Explain the following machine independent macro features.
a. Concatenation of macro parameters
b. Keyword macro parameters
3. Explain in detail about MASM macro processor.
4. Explain ANSI C macro processor.
5. Explain conditional macro expansion with different types of macro conditional statements.
6. i) Why should a macro processor generate unique labels and explain how unique labels are generated.
1. Explain the Editor structure with a neat diagram.
2. Write short notes on
a. Interactive debugging systems
b. Text editors
3. Write short notes on
a. User Interface Criteria
b. Features that a basic text editor should posses
4. Explain debugging functions and its capabilities.
5. i) How are user interfaces useful? Explain
ii) Discuss the nature of user interface for an interactive debugger.
6. Discuss in detail about Interactive debugging systems