Anna University, Chennai
SRINIVASAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE BA9264 - ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT OF MBA
UNIT I- ENTREPRENEURAL COMPETENCE
PART B UNIT I
1. What is entrepreneurial mobility? Discuss the various factors influencing the mobility of entrepreneurs.
2. Examine how the market feasibility, Financial Feasibility and Technical feasibility studies help in establishing a successful enterprise.
3. Analyse the role of entrepreneur in economic development of the country
4. What are the incentives available to an entrepreneur?
5. What is the importance of International entrepreneurship
1. How does export help an entrepreneur and how can it be achieved?
2. Describe barriers for international trade and how can it be overcome?
3. What are the mechanisms available to attract direct foreign investment
4. What is the impact of globalisation and liberalisation on SSI units of India.
5. Briefly explain the planning commission's guidelines for formulating project report.
6. Examine the need for Institutional Finance for small enterprises in India . Review the performance of various financial institutions in developing small enterprises in India
7. Discuss in detail the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
1. Explain the problems faced by small scale industries in India.& remedial measures that are available .
2. Mention the salient features of New Small Enterprises policy 1991
3. What is entrepreneurial mobility? Discuss the various factors influencing the mobility of entrepreneurs.
4. Bring out the schumpetr's views on entrepreneur. explain the different types of entrepreneurs in the society
5. Discuss the cultural ,economic,political and personality factors that affect entrepreneurial growth.
6. Define stress.Discuss the various stress management techniques to overcome work stress
1. Discuss th nedd and objectives of entrepreneurial development programmes.
2. What are the different ownership structures available to entrepreneurs? Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different ownership structures.
3. What is a prelimnary project repot? State the advantages of prelimnary project report.How and why do you prepare it?
4. Describe the nedd for instituional support to small scale industries . What is DIC?
Explain its functions.
5. Explain about working capital.Discus the sources and the management of working capital.
6. What are the salient features of new small enterprise policy?How is the goverment 's protective policy beneficial for th development of small scall industries?
7. Define Joint venture .State the reasons behind the creation of joint venture .Discuss the partner selection criteria.
1. a) Define the term Entrepreneur & Intrapreneur, explain the attributes of a successful entrepreneur?
b) Illustrate the role of entrepreneurship in Indian Economy.
2. Write an essay on the role played by DIC & SISI for the development of entrepreneurship?
3. What do you mean by term business idea, explain the Government procedure involved in it?
4. Explain the role of Central Government & State Government in promoting
Entrepreneurship in India?
5. Explain the prospects of women entrepreneurship in India
6. Why do entrepr~neurs fail in their venture, according to Peter Drucker
7. Elaborate the evolution of the concept of entrepreneur.