Anna University, Chennai
SRINIVASAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PERAMBALUR DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
BA9266-INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND LABOUR WELFARE
16 MARKS QUESTIONS UNIT I
1. Explain the Industrial Relations problems in the Public Sector.
2. Describe the Code of Conduct in an industry.
3. Elucidate the growth of trade union in detail.
4. Explain the importance of Industrial relations.
5. Explain the scope of Industrial relations.
1. Explain the types of disputes in an industry.
2. Explain the various settlement mechanism to solve the disputes.
3. State the various forms of Strikes in detail.
4. Explain the steps taken by government for Industrial Peace.
5. Explain the Conciliation, Arbitration and Adjudication in detail.
1. Explain the Concept, Scope and Objectives of Labour welfare.
2. Explain the types of welfare measures.
3. Elucidate the importance of Education and training scheme to the workers.
4. Explain the various form of welfare funds for the workers.
1. Explain the concept of Accident and how to prevent the accident in an industry.
2. Explain the Health, Safety and Welfare provisions in detail.
3. Explain the importance of industrial hygiene in an industry.
4. Define Occupational Hazards and also state the various types of diseases.
5. What is Counseling? Explain the steps involved in it.
1. Explain the provisions for Child Labour and Female labour.
2. Explain the various provisions for Contract labour and Construction labour.
3. State the important points relating to Agricultural labour and Differently Abled Labour.
4. Describe the BPO and KPO labour.
5. State the importance of Social assistance and security and its implications.