OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI 25
REVALUATION PROCEDURE M.B.A./INTEGRATED M.B.A. AND DUAL DEGREE EXAMINATIONS MARCH – 2012
1. All the candidates irrespective of the GRADE secured in the University Examinations can apply for Revaluation.
2. To apply, a student can opt for any one of the following:
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation only with a fee of Rs.400/- per script.
Option 2: Apply for Photocopy–cum–Revaluation with a fee of Rs.700/- per script.
3. Only Candidates who have applied for Photocopy-cum-Revaluation are eligible for the Review for their answer script (by remitting the prescribed fee) after the Publication of the Revaluation Results, if not satisfied with the revalued results. Those who have applied only for Revaluation are not eligible for the review of their answer scripts. The details of the Review Procedure will be announced along with their revaluation results.
4. Photocopying and Revaluation work are being carried out simultaneously. If any discrepancy is noticed in the valuation after getting the Photocopy, the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations through their respective Colleges within 3 days from the date of receipt of the Photocopy.
5. Separate application has been prescribed for Revaluation and Photocopy-cum-Revaluation. The applications may be obtained from the Office of the Principal of the College.
The last date for applying for Revaluation is 18-05-2012 and the students can apply from 12-05-2012 onwards.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
- Anna University Chennai.