OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY OF Technology CHENNAT :: CHENNAI –113
Revaluation Procedure for M.B.A. Examinations held in Nov./Dec.2011
1. All the candidates irrespective of the GRADE secured in the University Examinations can apply for Revaluation.
2. The candidates should apply through the Principal.
3. A candidate can choose any one of the following two options:
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation only with a fee of Rs.400/- per
Option 2: Apply for Photocopy-Revaluation with a fee of
Rs.700/- per script.
4. Only candidates who have applied for Photocopy-cum-Revaluation are eligible to apply for the Review for their answer script (by remitting the prescribed
fee) after the Publication of the Revaluation Results, if thc candidate is not
satisfied with the revalued results. Those who have applied only for
Revaluation are not eligible for the review of their answer scripts. The details
of the Review Procedure will be announced along with their revaluation results.
5. Photocopying and Revaluation work are being carried out simultaneously. If any
discrepancy is noticed in the valuation after getting the Photocopy, the same may
be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations through their
respective colleges within 3 days from the date of receipt of the Photocopy.
The last date for applying for Revaluation is 01 .02.2012.